"Money and time are the heaviest burdens of life, and the unhappiest of all mortals are those who have more of either than they know how to use." Samuel Johnson

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Huggies & Kisses

There are times when I wake up at 3 AM with my mind full of original and wonderful things to write. It flows with poetry, articles, witty things that my children could read years from now and think, "Wow, mom was a great writer!". Of course, I drift back to sleep as quickly as I had drifted out of it, and when I wake up in the morning, refreshed (or not), those words have been stolen by the dream thieves. I imagine their dream friends complimenting them on their writings, and I wonder if they feel guilty that they stold my words.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They seem not to have stolen this! I think it's great. And wish I could come up with something like that.