"Money and time are the heaviest burdens of life, and the unhappiest of all mortals are those who have more of either than they know how to use." Samuel Johnson

Saturday, February 16, 2008

My second first blog!

A year and a half ago, I decided to start a blog. I started it up and exactly one posting later, stopped. Granted there were a lot of things happening in my life at the time; my husband and I moved from New Brunswick to Hackensack, soon after we got pregnant, etc. and so forth. Regardless, I have decided to blog once again. So here is my second first blog, my second first posting!

Since the first posting, we have had an addition to our small family. Benjamin Joel is now nearly 11 months old, which is very hard to believe! He is crawling very fast, walking when holding someone's hand, and he has 8 teeth. Once I figure out how to post pictures, he will surely be all over this blog.

Well, this is it for now, and soon you will be able to read my first second posting ever!
God Bless!

No comments: